How and When to Schedule Tours
The Daum Museum is open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays and 1-5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. The Daum is closed on Mondays and on days when SFCC is closed for holidays or inclement weather. Individual and group tours can be scheduled during regular operating hours or after hours by special arrangement. Check the museum’s event calendar for more details.
Schedule tours at least two weeks in advance to ensure a guide is available and no other conflicts exists such as other tours, events, installations, or maintenance activities.
Contact Vicki Weaver, curator of education, at (660) 596-7331 or submit a request using the form below.
The Daum Museum of Contemporary Art is devoted to providing maximum access to its exhibitions and collections and ensuring that visitors receive a quality experience. The museum is fully wheelchair accessible and service animals are allowed per ADA guidelines. Please contact staff should you or any visitors require further accommodations.
We are also dedicated to protecting and caring for the works with the intention that they be preserved for the enjoyment of generations to come.
- Please never touch the artwork.
- Do not touch or lean on the walls or other surfaces, such as pedestals, sculpture bases, etc.
- Food, drinks, backpacks, large bags, umbrellas, etc. are to be left at the front desk.
- As a general rule, please remain at least 12 inches away from all artwork.
- Pens are not allowed in the galleries; however, pencils and colored pencils are acceptable. Sketching is encouraged. Please use clipboards or notepads and not the walls as a writing surface.
- Non-flash photography without a tripod is allowed.
Access to collections storage areas and records is generally restricted for security purposes; however, special concessions can be made for approved academic research.
Take a Tour Form
Fill out the following form if you are interested in taking a tour at the Daum Museum.